Derwent Coloursoft is our softest pencil ever and for this range we created 72 vibrant colours. As their name implies they have a really soft texture which brings out the richness of the colour that, together with their nice wide colour strip, allows you to build up colour really quickly. So, if you like doing bold still-life drawings or contemporary landscapes then Derwent Coloursoft is the range for you.
- Velvety soft core is perfect for mixing and blending
- The perfect mix of a colored pencil and a pastel
- Hues are rich and the barrels are sturdy for a sure grip
- Lightfastness ranges from 2 to 8
- Durable metal tin includes 72 pencils, each of a standard color range
- Colors include: Cream, Acid Yellow, Lemon Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Yellow Ochre, Pale Orange, Orange, Bright Orange, Blood Orange, Rose, Scarlet, Red, Deep Red, Deep Fuchsia, Cranberry, Loganberry, Soft Pink, Blush Pink, Pink, Bright Pink, Pink Lavender, Gray Lavender, Pale Lavender, Bright Purple, Purple, Bright Lilac, Royal Purple, Bright Lilac, Royal Purple, Blackberry, Ultramarine, Indigo, Prussian Blue, Electric Blue, Blue, Baby Blue, Iced Blue, Cloud Blue, Pale Blue, Sea Green, Gray Green, Mid Green, Dark Green, Green, Pea Green, Light Green, Yellow Green, Lime Green, Mint, Lincoln Green, Pale Mint, Lichen Green, Brown, Dark Brown, Pale Brown, Pimento, Ginger, Peach, Pale Peach, Ochre, Mid Brown, Dark Terracotta, Mid Terracotta, Brown Earth, Brown Black, Black, Persian Gray, Dove Gray, Petrel Gray, Steel Gray, Mid Gray, White Gray and White.