With Derwent Artists Pencils you will be spoilt for choice! There are 120 colours in the range and their waxy texture makes them ideal for layering and blending so you can create as many of your own colours as you wish! They have a nice fat colour strip which is ideal if you want to create really expressive drawings but if you need something for finer, more detailed work, look no further than the Derwent Studio range. The complete range of 120 Artists Pencils presented in a beautiful three tier wooden box.
- Rich, deep aquamarine barrel has an elegantly curved, double-dipped end
- Large diameter strip allows naturally broad strokes and strong lines
- Slightly waxed texture for easy blending and shading
- Good lightfastness; break resistant
- Full range of 120 colors for hours of creative inspiration
- Colors include: Lime, Zinc Yellow, Lemon Cadmium, Gold, Primrose Yellow, Champagne, Straw Yellow, Buttercup Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Naples Yellow, Middle Chrome, Deep Chrome, Orange Chrome, Spectrum Orange, Scarlet Lake, Pale Vermilion, Deep Vermilion, Bright Red, Geranium Lake, Flesh Pink, Light Sienna, Salmon, Ash Rose, Pink Madder Lake, Rose Pink, Rioja, Madder Carmine, Claret, Crimson Lake, Rose Madder Lake, Plum, Grape, Magenta, Heather, Soft Violet, Imperial Purple, Red Violet Lake, Slate Violet, Dark Violet, Light Violet, Blue Violet Lake, Delft Blue, Royal Blue, Mid Ultramarine, Teal Blue, Pale Ultramarine, Ultramarine, Smalt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Spectrum Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Prussian Blue, Indigo, Ash Blue, Phthalo Blue, Oriental Blue, Midnight Blue, Kingfisher Blue, Turquoise Blue, Turquoise Green, Jade Green, Cobalt Green, Fir Green, Spruce Green, Distant Green, Phtahlo Green, Juniper Green, Bottle Green, Water Green, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Sap Green, Cedar Green, Green Gray, Olive Green, Bronze, Sepia, Felt Gray, Burnt Umber, Vandyke Brown, Raw Umber, Brown Ochre, Light Ochre, Yellow Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Brown, Burnt Yellow Ochre, Copper Beech, Burnt Sienna, Venetian Red, Terracotta, Sunset Gold, Autumn Leaf, Rust, Light Rust, Mahogany, Burnt Rose, Mars Violet, Taupe, Bistre, Burnt Carmine, Chocolate, Ivory Black, Blue Gray, Gunmetal, Storm Gray, French Gray, Silver Gray, Fell Mist and Chinese White.