Want to get stuck into the detail? Then Derwent Studio pencils are just the range for you! You will find they have the same colour strip as the Derwent Artists range but are a lot finer, perfect for more detailed work, particularly illustrations. The barrel is hexagonal rather than round, like the Artists pencils, so you can get a really good grip when getting down to the tricky bits! Contains the entire Studio range of 72 colours.
- 3.4mm core sharpens to a fine point, producing a narrow color strip
- Hexagonal barrel makes pencil easy to grip
- Colors are blendable and can be superimposed again and again
- Sharpens to a fine, long-lasting point that won't crumble during use
- Full range of 72 colors are set in a convenient, hinged metal tin
- Colors include: Deep Cadmium, Orange Chrome, Deep Vermilion, Crimson Lake, Imperial Purple, Spectrum Blue, Prussian Blue, Mineral Green, Grass Green, Golden Brown, Copper Beech, Ivory Black, Lemon Cadmium, Rose Pink, Light Violet, Kingfisher Blue, Emerald Green, May Green, Olive Green, Brown Ochre, Terra Cotta, Blue Gray, Gunmetal, Chinese White, Straw Yellow, Scarlet Lake, Flesh Pink, Magenta, Dark Violet, Blue Violet Lake, Ultramarine, Jade Green, Cedar Green, Bronze, Vandyke Brown, Raw Sienna, Zinc Yellow, Gold, Primrose Yellow, Naples Yellow, Middle Chrome, Deep Chrome, Spectrum Orange, Pale Vermilion, Geranium Lake, Pink Madder Lake, Madder Carmine, Rose Madder Lake, Red Violet Lake, Delft Blue, Smalt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Indigo, Oriental Blue, Turquoise Blue, Turquoise Green, Juniper Green, Bottle Green, Water Green, Sap Green, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Raw Umber, Burnt Yellow Ochre, Burnt Sienna, Venetian Red, Burnt Carmine, Chocolate, French Gray, and Silver Gray.