Great to use and you can mix them with water to create interesting colour flows. They’re not as bright as Inktense so they’re ideal if you like to do more subtle paintings. Of course, you can use them dry and because they have such a soft texture you will find them easy to blend and layer. Watercolour is not permanent like Inktense, so once the colour is dry you can re-wet it and move it about again. The complete range of 72 Watercolour Pencils presented in a beautiful wooden box.
- Can be used wet or dry allowing you to draw and paint
- Combine the control of a pencil with the subtle beauty of the watercolor medium
- Wet paper for intense colors with soft edges, or wet the pencil first for rich, textured lines
- Pencils retain their full intensity however you use them
- Full range of 72 colors set in a beautiful wooden box
- Colors include: Zinc Yellow, Lemon Cadmium, Gold, Primrose Yellow, Straw Yellow, Deep Cadmium, Naples Yellow, Middle Chrome, Deep Chrome, Orange Chrome, Spectrum Orange, Scarlet Lake, Pale Vermilion, Deep Vermilion, Geranium Lake, Flesh Pink, Pink Madder Lake, Rose Pink, Madder Carmine, Crimson Lake, Rose Madder Lake, Magenta, Imperial Purple, Red Violet Lake, Dark Violet, Light Violet, Blue Violet Lake, Ultramarine, Smalt Blue, Cobalt Blue, Spectrum Blue, Light Blue, Sky Blue, Prussian Blue, Indigo, Oriental Blue, Kingfisher Blue, Turquoise Blue, Turquoise Green, Jade Green, Juniper Green, Bottle Green, Water Green, Mineral Green, Emerald Green, Grass Green, May Green, Sap Green, Cedar Green, Olive Green, Bronze, Sepia, Burnt Umber, Vandyke Brown, Brown Ochre, Raw Sienna, Golden Brown, Burnt Yellow Ochre, Copper Beech Burnt Sienna, Venetian Red, Terracotta, Burnt Carmine, Chocolate, Ivory Black, Blue Gray, Gunmetal, French Gray, Silver Gray and Chinese White.