Lakeland Colourthin 360 Class Pack
About This Product
For many of you Lakeland will bring back happy memories of your first pencil & they’re as good today as they have always been. Lakeland is our classic range of children’s pencils, first made over 80 years ago. You can choose from Graphite, Colouring or Painting pencils. They come in a number of different sizes from the nice fat jumbo for small hands to the ultra- thin for older children. The leads are all break resistant which is a handy feature where kids are concerned! Happy drawing!
- 360 - 9 ply Hexagonal Jelutong coloured pencils.
- 30 of each colour packed into a 12 compartment vac form and presented in a sturdy dispensing box, for neat and easy storage and retrieval.
- Hexagonal barrel allows a firm grip, with greater control for detailed drawings.
- Slim 2.9mm colour strip sharpens to a fine, long lasting point that won't crumble during use.
- Soft and blendable.
- Self coloured barrels match colour strip precisely.
- Colours endorsed by Derwent.
- Colours specially selected to maximise creative potential.