Neil Whitehead is an award-winning Urban Landscape Artist originally from London, now living in Taunton Somerset. Dedicating his spare time to fuel his lifelong artistic passion with a highly recognisable style of expressive line and fluid colour artworks; inspired by architecture and the towns and cities we live in.
His fast and fluid style in ink, watercolour and acrylic is all about speed, rhythm, expression and creative license.
Recent significant participations include:
• 'South West Creatives' Pop Up Exhibition 2022
• 'Cass Art’ guest feature ‘Inside my sketchbook’ 2021
• 'Artist Talk' magazine feature 2021
• Artist feature for 'Pedestrian space' sustainable urbanism, Norway 2021
• Online workshops for the 'Latvian sketching festival' and 'Stable Arts' creative course in Somerset, UK 2021
• Winner of the 'Holy Art' ‘Atopos’ exhibition, London 2021
• Exhibited at ‘Dessin la Fenetre' (a Covid lockdown inspired exhibition) in Vannes, France 2020
• BBC Radio Somerset artist feature 2019