Derwent Academy Twin-Tip Markers, Brush/Fine Tip, 8 Pack
- High-quality twin-tip markers are the perfect choice for aspiring artists and hobbyists
- Twin-tip design provides both a brush and fine tip option for each marker
- Brush tip end creates both thick and thin lines with a smooth, brush-stroke effect—great for drawings and lettering
- Fine tip end has a broad edge and fine point for maximum control over detailed drawings
- Water-based markers are perfect for trying out new techniques like stippling, crosshatch, layering and blending
- For best results, apply light colours to paper first to prevent dark ink from transferring to the tips of other markers
- 8 pack features a wide range of colours suitable for all art projects
- Colours include: Red, Orange, Yellow, Light Green, Blue, Purple, Black and Brown
Great for Aspiring Artists
With high-quality performance at an affordable price, these twin-tip markers are perfect for aspiring artists and hobbyists. Their brush and fine tip ends make them great for experimenting with new techniques like stippling, crosshatch and more.
The versatile brush tip of these markers creates both bold and fine strokes in your drawings—simply change the thickness of lines by applying more or less pressure to the marker. This tip is great for both drawing and lettering.
The fine tip end of these markers is perfect for bringing crisp details to your drawings. The tip’s broad edge comes to a fine point to give you maximum control over precise details. It’s also great for various techniques like stippling.