A curated, natural and monochrome mixed media collection, perfect for creating landscape, portrait and tonal studies. Everything you need to experiment with shade and tone using Derwent’s brand new and uniquely formulated palette. Includes seven Inktense, two Graphitint, two Tinted Charcoal and one Pastel colour, resulting in a muted range of 12 pans. A Derwent Drawing, Onyx and Graphic B pencil are included for expressive sketching and form drawing. This compact set also includes a mini waterbrush, five mixing palettes and a sponge to clean your waterbrush.
- Inktense - vibrant colours creates an intense ink-like colour , which remains fixed once dried.
- Graphitint - unique blend of graphite with colour for dramatic tonal work
- Tinted Charcoal - water-soluble, unique blend of charcoal with hints of colour
- Onyx pencil ideal for really dark tones and expressive sketching, Terracotta Drawing pencil for expressive sketching and adding definition to sepia tone paints - Graphic B pencil for building up gradual tones, shading techniques and sketching.
- Pastel - gouache-style pigmented paint in soft and playful pastel shades
- Onyx and Terracotta pencils can be use over the paints to create shading and dramatic tones and the white paint can be used for highlights on tonal sketches.
- Portable - Ideal for travel and outdoor use with everything needed to paint on the go
- Set contains 7 Inktense paint pans, 2 Graphitint paint pans, 2 Tinted Charcoal paint pans, 1 Pastel Shades paint pan, 1 Terracotta Drawing pencil, 1 Dark Onyx pencil, 1 B Graphic pencil , with a mini waterbrush, sponge and 5 mixing palettes
- Colour Palette: Black, White, Storm Grey, Graphite Grey, Sepia Ink, Burnt Earth, Burnt, Embers, Autumn Brown, Sepia, Venetian Red, Sanguine and Mars Orange