Derwent Lightfast Pencils have been formulated to be 100% lightfast. The revolutionary core is resistant to prolonged colour change ensuring artwork will not fade for 100 years under museum conditions.
Tested under the harshest conditions to internationally recognised standards, this premium range of oil-based pencils offers an incredible range of colours not seen in other lightfast collections.
- 100% lightfast, all colours are superior quality and comply with ASTM D6901 and Blue Wool Scale ISO 105
- Revolutionary oil-based core creates a buttery, velvety texture allowing colours to mix and blend
- Rich, vibrant colours that deliver a rapid and opaque laydown
- Colours can be mixed on the page to create a paint-like effect
- Strong point for detailed drawing and layering techniques
- Set contains 100 Lightfast pencils in a wooden box
- Colour Palette: Sun Yellow, Scarlet, Salmon, Violet, Mid Ultramarine, Mallard Green, Brown Ochre, Yellow Ochre, Sandstone, Natural Brown, Black, White, Champagne, Heather, Blue Violet, Dark Turquoise, Racing Green, Seaweed, Wheat, Venetian Red, Ruby Earth, Chocolate, Van Dyke Brown, Mist, Pale Peach, Oyster, Nightshade, Arctic, Spruce Green, Forest, Olive Earth, Sienna, Sepia (Red), Warm Grey, Cloud Grey, Midnight Black, Derwent Red, Mars Violet, Denim, Ocean Blue (Dark), Light Aqua, Grass Green, Light Bronze, Mars Orange, Fossil Grey, Moonstone, Platinum, Mars Black, Banana, Mustard, Amber Gold, Flame, Strawberry, Cherry Red, Merlot, Dusky Pink, Deep Rose, Purple, Wild Lavender, Deep Blue, Sapphire, Mid Blue (70%), Midnight Blue, Dark Indigo, Turquoise Green, Vivid Green, Pine, Grass Green (70%), Foliage, Persian Orange, Burnt Sienna, Granite, Yellow, Gold, Golden Sun, Apricot, Dark Honey, Dark Orange, Autumn Red, Chestnut, Cinnamon, Magenta, Bordeaux, Mid Blue, Midnight Blue (70%), Dark Cyan, Ocean Blue, Pacific Blue, Peridot (Blue), Basil, Peridot (Yellow), Green Earth, Mountain Green, Ivy, Lichen Green, Warm Earth, Autumn Brown, Raisin, Taupe and Cool Grey